Project Runway Season 6

This show is just so bad this season... every aspect...
The designers are second-rate when compared to those on past seasons...
It's as if they're all content being slightly below mediocre....
None of the designs are memorable.... they're not even memorable for being ridiculous or ugly let alone aesthetically pleasing... :lol:

The judges this season have been terrible today. That woman on this week's episode was so obvious in her attempts to be a 'hard-***'..
it was embarrassing to watch... she just came off as insufferable and bitter...

And the top 3 looks were all so terrible. That suit looked so Kohls-esque, that asymmetrical top/skirt combo was snooze-worthy and that brown slinky dress was rather vulgar... didn't get the love.

Last edited by a moderator:
The next challange, where they have to work with paper. Nightmare.

My University set us a project to make dresses out of bread wrapping paper.

I feel their pain.

so bad. the show seems so much more pre-planned than before. it seems they already know who they want to win each week, maybe the whole competition.

and i agree about the top chef comment, top chef>project runway. maybe because its on a new network that now it's completely boring.. or maybe bc it's in la? iono but i hope the show gets better because im about to abandon ship :(

I think that Louise and Ramon may be good designers!! MAYBE!!!
the others just seem normal or bad!!!
even the final collections aren't very nice!! one it's ok the others are bit blah!!

I used to never miss an episode of project runway...now i can't seem to catch it when its on or i just don't remember to watch. I hope it gets better. I think i have to get used to the L.A. vibe.
Anyway, no favs so far for me...I did like the 3rd collection a couple of posts back.

I have noticed 3 differant designers on the show have the exact same tattoo on there hand (there could be more) 3 stars in a triangle just below the pinky.What does this mean?? Is it some kind of fraternity of designers tattoo?? I know at least one TFS'er knows what it is. They can't all have the same tattoo in the same spot and all just happen to be designers right??

even though ra'mon's outfit was a mess, i think he had more overall talent than some other people...sad he left. i hope this season picks up soon though, i'm getting bored

He did have a great deal of talent, but I think his method of creating designs was incompatible with the format of the show. He seems like the sort who is constantly redoing and tweaking until he gets the product he wants, and that doesn't really work with a timed challenge.

I'm very glad that the challenges have moved beyond "make a pretty dress for [celebrity]," finally. And did my eyes deceive me, or was that Michael Kors in the preview for next week? Yay!

I HATE THIS SEASON sorry for the all caps but it was necessary to describe how bad this season is compared to the rest yet I still watch it and hope for the best. I wanted Christopher to win this week I liked his and his story was funny.

I was kind of surprised that ra'mon was out. I actually thought that he had more talent. Guess i was wrong... '~'

I was shocked Ra'mon was eliminated. I thought FOR SURE it'd be Louise. Other than that maternity challenge (which wasn't even THAT OMG) not only Louise hasn't produced anything great, she hasn't produced anything that I can even remember. Ra'mon, while being a hit or a miss, did have that first red carpet dress and then that green dress. And even though he failed this week, at least he took a risk. I actually thought he was in for the long run.

Also, what is their vendetta against Gordana? Goodness. The woman cannot seem to catch a break. I think her problem lies in the fact that she's more concerned about doing the technical job well rather than having an interesting looking garment, but still.

BTW, can we talk about the models for a sec. What in the world. How are girls like Ebony (NO NECK) and Lisa (she's a model?) even still here? And they were both picked early on while Kojii barely survived? What are they looking at?

what is the point in having the producers make the desicions on who gets saked? maybe if the reasons where logical then the show would be slightly better or at least less boring.

and why is everyone drooling madly over that kevin bacon looking guy?

BTW, can we talk about the models for a sec. What in the world. How are girls like Ebony (NO NECK) and Lisa (she's a model?) even still here? And they were both picked early on while Kojii barely survived? What are they looking at?

Kojii barely survived!?!? Of all the 'models' that they have she should be picked first everytime. All the others are just commercial or not even that:shock::innocent:

I didn't understand why Johnny lying was such a big deal. I mean Tim was so upset. :rolleyes: Just dust it off your shoulders Tim.

Kojii barely survived!?!? Of all the 'models' that they have she should be picked first everytime. All the others are just commercial or not even that:shock::innocent:

Yeah, basically she and Fatma were the last two standing. This episode, all the designers had to pick a model other than the one they worked with in the previous episode. And because Louise was the one picking last and she worked with Fatma, she had no choice but to go with Kojii.

I don't if it is just me...but I think of Chanel 08 fall couture when I see Lee Ann's paper dress.

I think of a bath robe when I see Irina's, and she won. :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->