Victoria's Secret Etc, Etc (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Apparently the model castings were 2 weeks ago, thats what I have heard .. or do you mean the model search thing?

Apparently the model castings were 2 weeks ago, thats what I have heard .. or do you mean the model search thing?

no, i meant castings... its weird that there is no photo of any model going to casting... last year, i remember seeing ana beatriz's photos when she was going on casting....

yeah I know, it is weird :( I think some one mentioned some photos but none that I actually got to see :( I was hoping we would get a sneak-peek at some possible new models

guys...
I think there were several days in particular for castins,,, especially after the fashion weeks ..... Tori Praver said: "Vs meeting went wonderful fingers crossed" ... I think she was casted on the 26 or 27 September ...:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe someone on AAOF knows sth... they always are the first to know VS stuff, even when it's not about ale....

everything about vsfs is different than other years.. so I won't be suprised if there aren't any pics from casting.. or pics VS or someone else release this year.

forgive me, i think explained wrong ....i think tori only did casting!

Ok A meeting with VS is not a casting, they hold meetings with the models all the time...castings aren't until October. They haven't happened yet. They take the last two weeks of October, and then the first weeks of November for final fittings on everyone, including the angels. So meetings have taken place, but castings...no.

Yeah, I think they've just been meeting with the girls. Adriana and Anne V. sat in for the same meeting last month and there were a bunch of girls at the Lexington store last month for Fashion's Night Out including Lakshmi Menon who were leaving just as I got there so I'm guess that was another meeting.

I personally think is good we are not getting alot of info!! That will make us want to see the show more and more!! Let's not spoil surprises!! LOL I think its gonna be a great show for the sketches of outfits I've seen looks like something elegant and fun REALLY FUN and colorful

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted on Oct 3 royaltyfame.com
Currently, Victoria’s Secret staples Gisele Bundchen, Heidi Klum, Karolina Kurkova and Adriana Lima are all pregnant. Does this mean they’re not really angels?

But amid this tragedy there is hope: Victoria’s Secret has tapped 23-year-old Australian Jessica Hart to pick up the slack, as the supermodels tend to their child birthing. The willowy blonde has been compared to Brigitte Bardot, but her most distinguishing characteristic is probably a Lauren-Hutton-esque gap between her front teeth. She’ll be joining fellow Australian Miranda Kerr in the Angels ranks.

Hart’s first big break came earlier this year when she did the “Sports Illustrated” Swimsuit Edition, and she has been seen partying with Jeremy Piven. We’ll try not to hold the Piven thing against her.

The 5′9″ Aussie has been modeling since she was 14, and has been the face of Guess and graced the cover of Vogue. She also recently appeared on an episode of reality show “The City.” Hart told Sports Illustrated she feels sexiest in her pajamas, which consist of a T-shirt, little pair of underwear and some big socks.

The best news of all? The blond bombshell added that regular dudes have a chance to score with her. “The more real, the better the chance,” she said. “I’m not really into celebrities.” We like the sound of that.

Jessica Hart VS ANGEL????

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->