Victoria's Secret Etc, Etc (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Wishlist: Kelly Gale, Yasmin Wijnaldum, Adriana Lima, Naomi, Daniela Pestova, Gisele, Alessandra, Bella Hadid, Daniela Braga, Lais Ribeiro, Doutzen Kroes, Sui He, Liu Wen, Ming Xi, Sora Choi, Joan Smalls, Natasha Poly, Eugenia Volodina

Thats smart of them to also put it on Youtube. Sometimes fashion people make things too exclusive and people lose interest.

Isabeli is confirmed and it seems Emanuelle Alt is the stylist. Isabeli uploaded and then deleted this right away. You can see certain names on the wings like He Cong, Irina, and I think Anok?

F4AD6081-C1B1-4456-9165-9980FD0352B3.jpeg

Isabeli is confirmed and it seems Emanuelle Alt is the stylist. Isabeli uploaded and then deleted this right away. You can see certain names on the wings like He Cong, Irina, and I think Anok?
This is… a CRAZY leak. I wish I could make out more names of the models, but can definitely tell He Cong, Anok (like Rock… that’s how she lets people know how to pronounce her name), Neelam Gill, Anthi Fakidari, and surely Irina is Shayk.

Also, is that Joan Smalls’ signature on the veryyyy right of the right wing, in between Devyn & Neelam? Pretty realistically could be.

EDIT: There's definitely a "Viv" on the left wing. Most realistic guess is Vivienne Rohner.

Last edited:
Finally a pinch of excitement in the whole casting process :lol:

Seems like they are using the top girls for this. I can’t say for sure but under He Cong looks like Angelina Kendall?

Think I see the first name Layla too. Could be this girl who was recently stoked by Alt and just arrived to NYC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->