Victoria's Secret Etc, Etc (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Thanks Filipe!!

Just wondering, but what is Lindsay doing there? She seems kinda out of place. Is she maybe becoming an angel?

I dear god, hope not. Candice would be a much better choice.:doh:

Good to see it's in NY. The classy shows were their, so hopefully it'll be good.:flower:

Manu looks amazing!

^ Lindsay is a part of that campaign.. but it's strange she's at a big launch like this..

Thanks Filipe!!

Just wondering, but what is Lindsay doing there? She seems kinda out of place. Is she maybe becoming an angel?

and another question... who the *** is she???

i like only ale in the video, the rest is awful....and i don't even like ale usually....

Manu is the one who looks the best in that video :heart: that dress's colour fits so well with her skin tone wich is similar to mine. *must buy something like that*:lol:

****Edited ****

Hmmm, lemme see, who looks best in that video ? Noone, everyone looks horrible ugh. :rolleyes: :rofl: Of course, if there would have been ' awesome Ana' (name your fave model here) she would have looked THE best of all but alas. :rolleyes: And i dont even like Ana to begin with. :shock:

I am also surprised to see Lindsay in it, wow, she came out of nowhere and landed BBV campaign. Okay, she was in VSFS but not much in catalogs. Candice would have been better, I agree.

Thanks for posting the video !

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have any suggestions as to who might the guest artist be for the 2009 show? Initially I thought it would be Chris Brown before his whole scandal with Rihanna. But now I'm doubtful. If he were there he would probably hit the models as he was singing on the runway.

Wow, Marisa is a great spokeswomen, she was pretty much the only thing in this interview that was awesome. :smile:
I watched the footage on E! also, and they had a segment on this. And Marisa said something about surfing, and I was like... Awww :buzz:

and Lindsay is adorable :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna know who will open. None of the VS angels have a runway walk worthy of opening a show. I would leave it to one of the guest models to do it (never gonna happen I know). It needs someone with a strong walk to set the tone for the segment.

A girl could dream...Daria Werbowy:heart:!! but alas, that won't happen

she'd blow all the angels out of the water!!

^^Too true. I think she's past that stage of making a 'VS debut' now

Why would they let Lindsay to this launch?? I was suprised to see Behati last year at the Miami opening launch store or something few days before VSFS, but that was because Behati is the face of PINK. Lindsay being here must mean something..

I wanna know who will open. None of the VS angels have a runway walk worthy of opening a show. I would leave it to one of the guest models to do it (never gonna happen I know). It needs someone with a strong walk to set the tone for the segment

Isabeli should open the show! She is bigger model than any other angel....

A girl could dream...Daria Werbowy:heart:!! but alas, that won't happen

too bad, cos she is very sexy girl and amazing model.

^ I also love Isabeli she's def my favo!!! But an Angel should open the show!! That is the most fair thing.. and if an Angel should do it, it should be Ale..

Simple then. Make Isabeli an angel and she can open haha.
Ive nothing against Ale but im not convinced of her runway presence, she seems to zone out when shes walking; kind of like her eyes are rolling around her head and shes distracted. The only angel for me who would be capable would be Emanuela. She has a strong bouncy walk (Rosa Cha forget the season) and it would be a great intro for her.

^ True, but I think they will go for an angel with more experience. It should be her or Marisa.. they are the longest with VS and Marisa an Ale never opened the show or wore the FB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->