Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2017

According to palegingerbbs on twitter Taylor was originally meant to perform but cancelled last minute and got Miguel... WELP. Seems like nothing but a rumor to me... but wouldnt be surprised.

(sorry for the spam, theres a lot going on!)

Jourdan Dunn, Lily Donaldson and Barbara Palvin are all in China (i think, almost positive)... I wonder if theyre walking.

I would love to see jourdan walk but i don't think it's going to happen. It's one of those things i won't believe unless i see it .

Wouldn't mind having Jourdan back and I did want more of Barbara after her first show... :ninja:
Everything this year seems so disorganized and last minute :lol:

Almost positive Candice’s 2 outfits will be in Punk Angel and Nomadic Adventure. We’ll know even more when the next Making Of episode comes out, it highlights the fittings.

The PINK section seems to be called Millennial Nation. Still no confirmation.

List of Models Confirmed for the 2017 VSFS

ANGELS:
1) Adriana Lima
2) Alessandra Ambrosio
3) Candice Swanepoel
4) Lily Aldridge
5) Elsa Hosk
6) Jasmine Tookes
7) Josephine Skriver
8) Lais Ribeiro
9) Romee Strijd
10) Martha Hunt
11) Sara Sampaio
12) Taylor Hill
13) Stella Maxwell

FORMER ANGELS:
14) Karlie Kloss

FITTING MODELS:
15) Barbara Fialho
16) Devon Windsor
17) Cindy Bruna
18) Dilone

PINK SPOKESMODELS:
19) Grace Elizabeth
20) Zuri Tibby

RETURNING MODELS:
21) Megan Williams
22) Sui He
23) Maria Borges
24) Kelly Gale
25) Daniela Braga
26) Georgia Fowler
27) Herieth Paul
28) Blanca Padilla
29) Alanna Arrington
30) Sanne Vloet
31) Bruna Lirio
32) Maggie Laine
33) Leomie Anderson
34) Leila Nda
35) Lameka Fox
36) Jourdana Phillips
37) Liu Wen
38) Xiao Wen Ju
39) Ming Xi
40) Bella Hadid
41) Gigi Hadid

NEWCOMERS:
42) Roosmarijn De Kok
43) Samile Bermannelli
44) Estelle Chen
45) Amilna Estevao
46) Mayowa Nicholas
47) Alecia Morais
48) Aiden Curtiss
49) Alexina Graham
50) Grace Bol
51) Gizele Oliveira
52) Nadine Leopold
53) Victoria Lee
54) Frida Aasen
55) Xin Xie
56) Vanessa Moody

I SUPERMODEL WINNER:
57) (unknown)

UPDATE: Added Vanessa back on the list. She confirmed on Weibo she will leave in 2 days.

Wouldn't mind having Jourdan back and I did want more of Barbara after her first show... :ninja:
Everything this year seems so disorganized and last minute :lol:

Seems... Based in online rumors? I doubt a show that takes places on another continet is last minute. They dont have a word on the visas, and is not like they confirmed Taylor either. People online assum things based on little things they pickup here and there.

The show is at an arena for the first time, with three runways... Yes, sounds a very last minute thing.

I like Miguel, lets not forget that they have had random musical guests on the past... Those girls that did the Pink emoji themed segment, the guy who signs "Church", and the other one with the piano. As beautiful as those songs was, they are lesser knowns that Miguel....

Seems... Based in online rumors? I doubt a show that takes places on another continet is last minute. They dont have a word on the visas, and is not like they confirmed Taylor either. People online assum things based on little things they pickup here and there.

The show is at an arena for the first time, with three runways... Yes, sounds a very last minute thing.

I like Miguel, lets not forget that they have had random musical guests on the past... Those girls that did the Pink emoji themed segment, the guy who signs "Church", and the other one with the piano. As beautiful as those songs was, they are lesser knowns that Miguel....

What I meant by last minute is the musical guests not being officially announced by VS yet and the cancellation of girls (out of their control).

We should also be finding out who wins the model search in about two days.

^ Cristians agency said she won, I believe. But I dont want to add her to the list until the episode airs and she is the confirmed winner.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's her NY agency?
I went out to find it and cant. Welp. I guess I was wrong :lol: :lol:

Does anyone know her full name? That would probably help, I know I read it somewhere.

Something still seems fishy to me.

I’m an avid tennis fan and the tennis season consists of a pretty extensive Asian swing that’s only just winding down and countless Russian players were moving all around Asia since September. So what’s changed recently?!

I’m honestly so fascinated by this. LOL!

...and it’s a no from me on Barbara and Jourdan.

I wonder how VS are going to get around the fact that social media is basically blocked in Shanghai, they basically rely on it to promote the show

Tom Pecheux will be the makeup artist again (caption:(
"10 days count down till VS with my favorite @tompecheux"

Erin Herschleb, a hairstylist, commented on the photo saying "see you there". Don't know who the lead is, however.

And Ed posted a sneak peek of the set:

Apparently... regarding the visa situation no one is allowed to talk about it (non-disclosure). :shock:

I wonder how VS are going to get around the fact that social media is basically blocked in Shanghai, they basically rely on it to promote the show

I guess they'll send all the pictures and videos to a social media team back in the US. Via email, the same way media agencies get photos on their sites even before celebrities walk out of the red carpet. Some influencers do this kind of planning when they travel to a country with this restrictions, their team upload everything as soon as they get the data.

I want Jourdan to eat her words and walk the show...

Will GettyImages still be invited, able to take pictures at the show and publish them? They publish the photos on taping day so we know what the outfits look like and the set as well as performer for the segment.

I won't post screenshots here because it might get me in trouble :lol: but check factsvsangels' IG story before it goes away.

Barbara Palvin is in Japan, not China. So she isn't walking. But Jourdan is still at China, she's promoting Pharrell's new song LMAO.

Good point. I know every time I've visited China I've had a VPN on my phone to use social media so I wonder whether they'll do that and just shrug off the legality behind it.
If VS is abiding by the censorship rules then I also wonder whether they'll tell models to not post anything when they arrive.

IMO I reckon they'll do the former. They may even have permission or something.

pass on Jourdan but I am all for seeing Barbara again. Literally hundreds of models vie for a VS spot - Jourdan shades VS and then gets to walk the show again? Pfft

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->