Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2024

Angelina is 19! Genuinely in shock she wasn’t casted as a PG darling who surely has the look in comparison to some of the girls who actually booked the show.

Also - no Mona or Rosalieke, now that I think about it, is also a bit shocking.
Lets remember its not always down to PG... They have managers who decide and frankly with how shaky VS has been in recent years i'm not surprised we didn't see those girls walk it!

Lets remember its not always down to PG... They have managers who decide and frankly with how shaky VS has been in recent years i'm not surprised we didn't see those girls walk it!
PGDM is the most influential figure in fashion after Anna Wintour, if he doesn't like you...it means you're never gonna make it
No way the girls manager rejected his call, that would be a death sentence for anyone's career

I wanna know if the models were really that enthusiastic to walk the VS show. They all looked so happy lol:D.

Rianne's caption makes sense looking at her walk, is reminiscent of watching your visibly uncomfortable stud cousin walk around the family reunion in a dress and heels because her parents forced her to for grandma's sake

If y'all thought Rianne was bad, wait until you see Mika. That girl looked like she was forced to walk on the runway. (Giving me when I have to attend lectures at 8 am).
If anyone can access tik tok

If y'all thought Rianne was bad, wait until you see Mika. That girl looked like she was forced to walk on the runway. (Giving me when I have to attend lectures at 8 am).
If anyone can access tik tok

she did just what she would in a normal runway... nothing wrong about that. her non-pose pose might be the most popular clip from this vsfs.

This was max cringe. Low rent af, both the set and the clothes. The funniest part was Kate Moss at the end getting her 'revenge' and finally getting to walk for VS.
Ah yes, known luxury designer brand, Victoria's Secret.

I know it's not 2007 anymore but I also missed the "wind in the hair" and the overly designed sets.

Im sure they could find the balance next time. Thats why there are segment maybe they could dedicate 1 or 2 for the craziness. And obviously i dont think vs is as big as they were before. Cancelling the show a few years probably hurt them.

According to BOF it was worth it for the company. Good or bad.publicity is all publicity. When did you last see an 18 page thread on TFS in such a short time?

Screenshot_20241018-230703.png

The media reception doesnt mean a whole lot when the reception among the masses has been largely positive. That isnt to say the criticisms about the lacking diversity among some areas are not reasonable(particularly the lack of height diversity and body type). I myself have some concerns about the flexibility of the casting director, but ultimately very minor in my view with how good it was.

Last edited:
she did just what she would in a normal runway... nothing wrong about that. her non-pose pose might be the most popular clip from this vsfs.
I found it greatly unprofessional. Maybe that's just my opnion after all everything in this generation is perceived as iconic:innocent:. And it is popular but not the most popular, i'd say Kate Moss' and Bella's return along with Adriana's are the most watched moments. Most of the non fashion followers don't even know who Mika is, but I hope she gets more recognition. Stunning face.

I found it greatly unprofessional. Maybe that's just my opnion after all everything in this generation is perceived as iconic:innocent:. And it is popular but not the most popular, i'd say Kate Moss' and Bella's return along with Adriana's are the most watched moments. Most of the non fashion followers don't even know who Mika is, but I hope she gets more recognition. Stunning face.
Agree, I guess she got a nervous break down because of huge pressure and fear she’s beeing put on same as Imaan. Those young girls are recognized through instagram/tiktok/digital media era and they are trying to be perfect and most of the time arent spontaneous

Didnt realize that the Mika controversy went this far! I think the most dull performance was the girl in a huge white coat and lots of hair. Maybe because her look made one expect more. All this would have been avoided if the casting directors didnt focus on favourites and instead do a true VS casting like back in the day. High fashion girls like Awar, Mia , Valentina, Maty, Anok, Anthi and Sun had some of the best walks of the show so there was no excuse.

Model Mika Schneider Reacts to Criticism Over Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Walk - E! Online

The angels and returning models were all awesome as always and understood the assignment but among the newbies IMO these were the ones that epitomized the brand DNA.

2e3ba05baaa5cd357a9f4ac0e7d76dcb

Paloma is a hit or miss in high fashion but VS knew how to style her and give her the right hair and make up. She looked stunning! They knew where to find her neck!

724a101219d7f474e16ed23f884d0e8e

Alex was unexpected but she gave that gothic angel vibe that was new.

730468a68ff70e8d519df64773ee295f

Anok's outfits were not the most flattering despite the beautiful colours and textures and that 1950s bridesmaid hairstyle wasnt easy to rock yet she looked every inch a super model! Just goes to show how good a model she has become.

776a49975de28388a6c0c2b15e8d29fb

He Cong had an understated elegance to her

aa5585645b6e3f56123340bb6d32a3a0

Ms. Kate understood the assignment, the mood was Rock and roll and she wasnt going to smile or blow kisses to anyone!

9c9f58b28b9c031ba07d8e39dc68234b

ngl Lila ate with her confidence and for the first time she looked like a model

51d72a5089ac7adb9ff705d378a1d1cd

Mia looked at home one would think that she was a VSFS veteran

e1021d00aa1ca0f171f567937fe2a21c

Ashley was the epitome of a bombshell, VS would be crazy not to hire her immediately as one of their regular models

d54cfb9f7c38d7ee9404ab2f390fe5ef

as expected Valentina killed it looking like a 90s supermodel

6aa8b0abc51526663031b4c26418b1b9

Maty was skin goals. She was glowing

photos Vogue Australia

88b92f1d3136a5d274dc13daf96e6f1a

Am shocked that this is Andreea's first time walking the show considering that she has one of the best walks and smiles.

73907483f2aa8d5b4f86144f89460596

Anthi is another one that needs to get wings asap, she is the epitome of the brand in a more mysterious sophisticated way.

d49206b9c5f2e8d5ae4ae4564b4561f7

Sun's confidence and walk made her unmissable

photos Vogue Australia

gettyimages-2178616824-670f087245f70.jpg

Blesnya was another stand out VS better add her to their regulars

gettyimages-2178616814-670f0897221e4.jpg

Awar had an Ajuma moment with the confidence and her legendary walk and smile

gettyimages-2178621660-670f17bf3aa51.jpg

Layla Etengan's glow was unmissable despite the questionable editing in her segment

gettyimages-2178621651-670f15b146a95.jpg

Paula Soares brought in the confidence

gettyimages-2178627221-670f189b3368b.jpg

Xu Wei's outfit was not the easiest to walk in but she made it work

Notable mention Alaato and Kai Soleil who did their best despite Alaato getting a rather unflattering hairstyle and wings and Kai getting an outfit that made her look like she was from a hiphop workout video.

photos Harpers Baazar

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
konnos
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->