Vogue Germany September 2021 : Anna Ewers by Julia Noni

I agree with @Alien Sex Friend…
no consistency at all and that always p*sses me off.

there are very good shots but I wouldn’t call it an outstanding editorial. which is a shame. I also know that the focus should strongly remain on the clothes but I wish we could see her face on some of the other shots too.

also the shot they picked for the cover was a - bad - choice, considering the editorial.

Anna is really impressive in that editorial. She is a real icon. And I love that she is simply "Anna" and nobody else!:crush:
Would have loved they had more different covers for that issue. Would love that b/w pics with that Chanel turban for example as cover theme...or something else there are so nice impressions, also in that small video posted.

Love Anna’s editorial! That b&w photo of her in the Gucci boots is my favorite. And yeah, the cover really was the weakest image, but they HAD to put a sunset on the cover I guess.

Amazing the main editorial, Anna looks gorgerous & some of the pics, she's resemblance to Brigitte Bardot.

the picture of her in Moschino holding a dog could make a GORGEOUS cover!
Yes the one with the little white dog would have been a great cover, her face expression is so strong there. But yeah I think the sunrise should be the main factor on that cover(s) published. That is the
reason they choose that one. But indeed it is the weekest one. But also great when you have that issue in hands and watch it than.

Always been a one for Anna Ewers but this is quite possibly my least favourite Vogue Germany cover of hers (even over Giampaolo Sgura's from 2017). Despite the statement Gucci boots, there's nothing to be excited about or which entices me to make a purchase. The whole issue seems dire!

Can anyone post some backstage pics from the cover story inside the magazine from digital edition? TIA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->