Who Will Sweep Up At The F/W 10.11 Shows?

Aside from Frida G, Monica Jagaciak, Rose Cordero, Anna de Rijik, Kelly Moreira, Jaquelyn Jablonski, Sedene Blake, Joan Small and Kiki Kang whom Iam sure are going to do very well.

I would love/die to see Juana Burgas, Reina Montero, Hind S, Ming Xi, Janeil Williams do well

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a lot of great faces at DNA - there always is - but you're never certain on which ones will succeed.

^I just noticed Veroniek Gielkens has a card at DNA...she's amazing, I definetly hope to see her (one more Dutchie on the runways couldn't hurt I guess :P )

Annemara Post, another Dutch model, is also part of the DNA show package and I think she could do well if managed correctly as she has that nineties supermodel with a modern twist to her; her thread hasn't been updated much though.

Annemara-01.jpg

Annemara-03.jpg

Wilma Wakker models.

Another girl I think could do well is Marlena Szoka: she made a few random appearances at some big shows last season (Balenciaga, Roberto Cavalli, etc) and has made more surprising appearances during this past HC week (Valentino, Chanel, Elie Saab)

00250m.jpg

style.com

I think she has the versatility to do very well.

I'd like to see Hannah do really well even tho she's short also Ursula and Rose C, I feel like Anna de rijk will have a great season

Annemara Post, another Dutch model, is also part of the DNA show package and I think she could do well if managed correctly as she has that nineties supermodel with a modern twist to her; her thread hasn't been updated much though.

I'd love to see Annemara do well, too. She is gorgeous.

On the home front, I'd like to see Julia Nobis and Samantha Harris do well.

Established Models:
Natasha Poly
Iris Strubegger
Liu Wen
Abbey Lee
Charlotte di Calypso
Karlie Kloss (heaven help us)*

I expect Chanel, Kasia, Aminata, Tao and Constance will continue to do well, but they don't excite me.

I hope to more Tanya D.

Sophomores:
Jacquelyn Jablonski
Monika Jac Jagaziak
Lyndsey Scott
KeKe Lindgarde

I assume that other sophomores like Mirte, Frida, Hannah, Lindsey and Patricia will do well.

---
* Note I am not a Karlie hater, I think that she is one of the best print models around, I am just perplexed by the quantity and quality of the runway work that she gets with those crazy eyes of hers.

Since all of you managed to miss my absolute favorite... I want to see Vanessa Hegelmaier again and I want her to do well so badly. :boxer:

Natasha Poly will keep gaining strength, she's one of the few from that Russian wave all those years ago who has only become stronger as her competition has faded.

Siri Tollerod also seems to be gaining momentum with couture week and I think this season will be her best so far.

Since all of you managed to miss my absolute favorite... I want to see Vanessa Hegelmaier again and I want her to do well so badly. :boxer:
Well, I truly hope for Vanessa to make it big this time. But tbh... I doubt it. I guess she'll be one of Marsh's one-season-wonder-girls.

Bianca: Now that you mention Julia Nobis - I defenitely see her having a great show season! And I'd love to have Mckenzi Hendricks at the blue chip shows she'd already have deserved to walk in last season :judge:

I would love to see hanna rundlöf !!!
of course karlie kloss(100%), frida gustavsson, Rose Cordero,Lyndsey Scott, Ali lagarde,(would be great :smile: )chanel iman :D

I want that too!
But I also don't believe in it...unfortunately :(
There were just TOO many newcomers 2010, that a lot will dissapear and I think vanessa wasn't strong enough with her books of shows....

Mia Temirova@ Elite
Lisanne@Elite
Charlene Almvarez@ Ford
Nikole Ivanova@Ford
Karlina Caune@Ford
Gloria Loitz@ One
Valerija Kelava@ Next
Maddie Welch@Supreme
Ty States@Supreme

Those are my personal predictions for the new and new-ish girls. ^_^

^ Hoping for Gloria to break the Rad Hourani ban and finally nab some of the other (bigger) shows aswell. She has it!

I want that too!
But I also don't believe in it...unfortunately :(
There were just TOO many newcomers 2010, that a lot will dissapear and I think vanessa wasn't strong enough with her books of shows....

I have the feeling she is too old already. :(

I really hope to see Anabela this season much more.....unfortunately last season she wasn't in Paris because of some illness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->