2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - *Please see first post before posting*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of liked the show and i have no words for Candice, the girl is on fire, what a body omg, total bombshell and i was so happy when i saw her special video, it was so long, she deserves all this, i think she's the main angel now and she will be the new Gisele/Adriana for Victoria's Secret. I also liked Adriana, Alessandra, Doutzen, Miranda and Isabeli :heart: ,Rihanna "Fresh Out the Runway" performance was AMAZING, she rocks ;-)

No voice over this year
I used to think they were annoying but they kind of gave some rythm
this show was kind of stale

I think this was one of my favorite shows, I was expecting to be let down. Candice looked aMAZing, her body is just gorgeous and is it me or did the girls all have darker blonde hair than in usual years?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Interesting..... :rofl:
Apc6D.png

twitter

It's probably been said here but I'm way lazy to go looking through 60 pages, but who opened the show?

I don't think it was the musicians fault that girls were overshadowed. Let's be honest, when was Tyra, Gisele, Heidi or any of the older girls overshadowed? Most of these girls don't have presence beyond HF runways

Tyra, Gisele and Co didnt have Rihanna and Justin Bieber. Neither did they have the choppy editing.

I'm still laughing about Erin's hesitation of going on the runway without her hat. That was so cute.

^ That was so fake :lol: Now we know Erin can neither walk nor act, it was the 'Karolina's shoe' mishap all over again! Every year VS invents these little mishaps just to make the show more exciting and people actually believe it :o

Also, is it a divine coincidence that all these mishaps occur to their main angels or the ones they want the focus to be on? Like Gisele and PETA, Karolina's shoe, Karlie's native headdress now Erin(who is 'dating' Leo)'s hat :lol:

The editing did the outfits few favours. All the time and effort gone into making some of the outfits for only a glimpse. I guess that's what photos are for...

Now I've seen the whole show, Toni definitely got the worst of it. She did look awkward in that clown outfit. Yes she got to close (well, just ahead of Rihanna), but the trade off was she looked like a tomato walking off.

Pink Ball - so is that meant to be a pun on pinball?

I'm pretty sure they edited Adriana's stomach in the show during the last segment! Side by side it looks VERY different form the pictures. Can't believe VS would do that.

I missed it :( Isn't the full show uploaded or available anywhere yet?

Tyra, Gisele and Co didnt have Rihanna and Justin Bieber. Neither did they have the choppy editing.

Gisele and Co had Justin Timberlake, Destiny's Child and Eve. Those performers have the same amount of swag as Rihanna and if not, more!

I missed it :( Where can I see the full show, it used to be on youtube, but they deleted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->