Victoria's Secret Etc, Etc (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

The shows probably even less than a month away if its part of NYFW. Its already the 21st tomorrow here.

Now that it has been confirmed that the show will take place within a month.. and this thread isn't supposed to be talking about the show. I think it's time.. I don't know how that goes..but anyone..? hihi
:huh: Has it really been confirmed?? because it's not listed on the NYFW schedule.

Look a few pages back.. it will take place during NY FW.. it is not a part of NY FW I guess..

Yes it has :smile:

Maybe it's held during fashion week, but not in fashion week? does that make sense?

Edit: oh crap lol HighMaintenance got there before me :lol:

ahh, I see, its from British Vogue, but has it been confirmed through any other source or from VS?

WAIT GUYS!!! I THINK BRITISH VOUGE GOT SOMETHING WRONG!!!

I just went on the official VS facebook and they posted this:

Victoria's Secret WOO-HOO! The 2009 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show is back in the Big Apple and will air in early December on CBS. Watch the announcement here http://tinyurl.com/VSonCBS Who can’t YOU wait to see on the runway?

^ that's what confusing me.. cause Doutzen confirmed in a Dutch interview that there would be a show in November..

okay so we have 3 different months now?????? wtf

maybe 3 different shows? :smile:lol: just kidding)

Ale's management already said that there would be a show in November (that's what I read on Alessandra's thread here). Doutzen confirmed in July that there will be a show in November and the girls in the vid also saying that there will be show in November and will be aired by CBS (I guess) in December.. So 3 VS-sources saying November..

Yeah I think its going to be November, but why would Vouge write otherwise? I mean they arent one of those gossip mags that make stuff up, thats what really confuses me

thanks for that link helen-rox, I think I'll believe Marissa Miller telling CBS viewers that the show is in November.
twas a good rumour about it being held in NYFW though, ...great early publicity! :D

Haahahahaha so true, maybe it was really all a set up for publicity?

VS doesn't need publicity.. I think British Vogue got it wrong.. but we'll see.. And M.J you just opened the thread cause we all assumed that it was going to be in Sept without actually looking at the facts..

No, not ALL of us ate that wrong info :smile: Some knew it already but just were waiting to see how far it will go lol.

Some people were more attentive :smile: Because Marisa said the show is going to be in November and will air in Decemer on the recent morning show. Surprising how it was forgotten lol Logically vs angels know it better then Vogue. Whom you gonna trust, is up to everyone lol.

^ I think everyone was suprised that Vogue said it was going to be in September.. everyone was wondering about it, hesitating whether it's true or not. The first time I heard it was going to be in November..was when Doutzen gave an interview on the Dutch TV. Didn't believe it quite yet when I saw the news here.. I guess no one did.. I think everyone was suprised and tried to imagine when/how and why..

Anyway how is it possible that a huge magazine like Vogue can say something like that??

Perhaps something changed and TPTB decided to do the show in September. What perplexes me is how specific the Vogue-UK reference is:

The show - usually filmed in November and screened in December - was held in Miami last year but will be held during Fashion Week this September at the event's new venue in Lincoln Centre.

It's not like the article made a passing reference like, "the show, which will be held in September, blah, blah, blah..." If they are wrong, Vogue-UK will have major egg on their face - barring them proving that their source was someone highly placed in the VS organization and gave them unambiguous info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->