• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016

I can't remember how this works. Do we start a separate thread in "Designers & Collections" once we get actual photos from the runway? Or does it all just stay in here?

So anyone recognize the segment?
CyhxgwHXgAYP3hP.jpg

twitter.com/ladygaga

^ "Million Reasons" for Mountain Romance and "John Wayne" for Dark Angel I think.

Grace Elizabeth opened Pink and apparently is a Pink spokesperson now !

Bella walked in a segment where The Weeknd was performing, dramaaaa

I saw!
There's a video where Abel tries to grab her hands and Bella does a move, but i couldn't see if she was playing around with him too.

Elsa's opening outfit was so bulky and didn't suit an opening look (or a look in general) AT all. They're trying really hard to appeal to the Asian market, huh? 4 Chinese models and a lot of oriental inspired outfits this year.

WHY are their stomachs covered in nearly all of the outfits I've seen so far?? These girls work so damn hard on their abs. haha.

Bella looks so sad in all of the pictures. She has such a melancholic face on the runway. Like girl, it's supposed to be the best experience of your life?

Jourdana Elizabeth looks amazing from what I've seen!

Can't wait to see HQ pictures!

Kate G was there!!

I didn't think she was on the list of confirmed models, was she??

Maybe she was Karlie's replacement

I'm sorry but Bella looks horrendous. Did she do anything to her face recently?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciagatti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->