Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016

I'm sorry but Bella looks horrendous. Did she do anything to her face recently?

It does look different (even from her previous work). I liked her outfits, though. Irina Shayk kind of stole the spotlight with her supposed pregnancy! What a boss :lol: I'm not even a huge fan but I've always thought she was perfect for VS.

I remember the days when this thread would be exploding right about now. I don't understand why all the girls have thigh high boots. Is it supposed to cover them up even more?

I saw an interview with Bella for the show and she talks with a pseudo-European accent. :lol:

Irina Shayk though, what a stunner! Is she pregnant? Her boobs look huge.

Bella looked dead in that one pic with the wings.

So far I like a lot; there are some things I didn't, but I'll reserve until more pics come out. I saw Maria Borges's one outfit with the wings - I think she has the best wings in the show so far, they were really good.

I was looking on fashionista earlier, and once again someone listed BodybyIza as Alessandra. Maybe they've changed it by now. I have no idea why they keep confusing the two.

Liu Wen was confirmed for the show, she didn't take Karlie's place. But I only saw her in one outfit, non-wings. If so, what a way to treat a veteran comeback.

Bella looked dead in that one pic with the wings.

So far I like a lot; there are some things I didn't, but I'll reserve until more pics come out. I saw Maria Borges's one outfit with the wings - I think she has the best wings in the show so far, they were really good.

I was looking on fashionista earlier, and once again someone listed BodybyIza as Alessandra. Maybe they've changed it by now. I have no idea why they keep confusing the two.

Liu Wen was confirmed for the show, she didn't take Karlie's place. But I only saw her in one outfit, non-wings. If so, what a way to treat a veteran comeback.

She had two, no wings.

I thought it was just me who noticed that. what happened? No one else excited anymore for this thing?

It's true. 150 posts in this entire thread. It used to be so so so much more exciting.

I'm looking forward to seeing Maria Borges pics. And also #bodybyiza as always.

Irina seems to be the star so far

They opened with a dragon? Like a literal puppet? Dear lord, poor girl, they could have given her a better outfit and they should have heavily edited that section with the whole cluster**** of a mess they had there.... who on earth is approving this sh!t?

The last two segments, Dark Angel and Bright Night Angel, look decent at least. Though a lot of looks could be switched from one segment to another and you couldn't even notice. Secret Angel was a Mountain Romance was nice I guess, but it looks like a cartoon parody, it had potential if it were not for the bright colors. Secret Angel had some decent outfits that could have gone elsewhere, the tacky latex and boots ruin it. Pink was meh.

Where are the WINGS? All I see are pieces of fabric attached to a backpiece and some dinky little feathers attacked to the shoulders. Why bother with so many then... do a few good ones with a good size and design, give them to the angels and spend more time styling the rest of the looks a bit better. Who on earth needs stockings under thigh high boots...

There were some nice looks here and there, mostly at the end.

^Is not.
What I see is that they love to recycle the wings. Specially the black ones.
Irina is stealing all this show for me, she looks stunning.
I really, really don't get the appeal on Devon Windsor, she looks like a very regular tall girl, don't know why VS people love her so much.

OK I am loving the colors in the opening segment, I really thought it would be tacky but I like how it does make you feel like you went on a journey through some exotic locales.

Irina looked soo good! I hope she returns next year. agree on the wings. there were a few very good ones, and the rest were either recycled/re-done/re-colored from past shows, or they just aren't good wings.

Just checking my phone for the first time all day... expected there to be 10 new pages in this thread. There used to be pages and pages of the same backstage pics as soon as they were available. Just shows how bad and cringeworthy this has become. Even their attempt at a Bella Hadid breakup publicity stunt failed miserably. Karlie probably wanted to avoid the shame. Natasha and Magda wouldn't be caught dead at this thing.

What is going on with Bella's face? She actually looked pretty recently. Same with Kendall. Their mothers should be ashamed of themselves for encouraging them to get fillers at such a young age.

Bella and Sara S aren't looking good at all. Love that multicolour section, that one feels fresh.

Bella looked absolutely miserable... And some girls looked very tired, like Gigi...
Some good outfits, except for the shoes/boots :ninja: I wonder if some angels like Lais or Martha who got horrible outfits are mad to see newcomers like Bella get 2 good outfits...

I saw all the pics (i think) and I like almost everything, all the outfits were nice, even the pink section !
And I agree Irina look stunning and pregnant on top of that, and all on her first show, really a boss ! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cerezitas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->