Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2017

The lineup of performers is disappointing, and they should have invited Jolin Tsai to perform rather than Jane Zhang.

I get that they want to appeal to both Asian and American audiences... but this is definitely the least appealing musical performers list weve seen in a while.

And I guess the Chinese commercial with Taylor as a performer is fake? Must be some good video editor :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would kate not get a visa?
I’ve never heard of someone actually being rejected from a visa even though they aren’t guaranteed.

VS would have done the applications so it’s not like some spelling mistake was the reason.

Candice’s hair looks sensational. I’m always jealous of people with bleached hair that’s still long and thick.

people

So, no Mayowa :(
They need to fix Karlie's hair, she doesn't looks good with that color :unsure:

Ale leaving was just confirmed on Bellazon by the woman that used to run her official site. I'd say that's pretty good confirmation. If so, I hope she gets a proper goodbye as she deserves. I started following fashion from the moment I saw her in the 2003 show, and while I think she overstayed her welcome with VS, she's been an absolute icon.

Honestly I will miss her and Adriana, but it's time for them. I won't be emotionally ready for it, but I know it has to happen.

Alessandra NEEDS to close the show. If she closes the show this year, that would make her the first and only Angel to have had all privileges in the show (she currently has the FB, Swarovski outfit, Swarovski Wings, show opening, segment opening, segment closing, etc. but never closed a show.)

I wouldn't mind Alessandra closing the show, at first she seemed like the one to open the Balmain section but since it is her last year, closing the show would be fitting.

The performers are underwhelming... they should have just gotten a DJ along with Harry and a Chinese performer for PINK and call it a day.

The stage does look awesome though... it reminds me of 2006 with all the screens and it looks really wide... hopefully they have big wings to fill up the space on the runway not just some dinky feathers attached to the backpiece.

Sanne Vloet will walk in Goddesses. And Im still so underwhelmed by the performers...

Better views of the runway:

Ale's last year!!!

I honestly do think it's time. And not because she's gotten old or anything like that - she looks as amazing as ever, and actually I think VS could do for including some older models in the show - but just because she's really done everything she could ever do for the brand and at a certain point in time, it just makes sense to hang up the wings.

She will always be remembered as truly one of Victoria's Secret's greatest Angels. One of the most iconic brand + model relationships in modeling history. It's been nearly 20 years! That's an astonishing achievement.

They better give her all the respect she deserves for this exit. I want to see a tribute like they gave Tyra back in 2005.

There's so much going on IDK where to start.
Harry: Only Angel (Kiwi?)
Frida: Porcelain
Aiden: Porcelain/Pink
Nadine: Porcelain/Pink
Maria: Nomadic
Taylor posted an IG story with basically every Goddesses wing in it. Yikes.

More to come (I think)

Last edited by a moderator:
List of Models Confirmed for the 2017 VSFS

Although still rumored, its obvious that Mayowa indeed isnt going to China... unforunately. I was SO excited to see her.

Hopefully shell be back and walk for VS rather than PINK...

Do we know why? I don't follow her on IG

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->