Pirelli Calendar 2011 by Karl Lagerfeld [No images from the calendar allowed]

Defy The Kaiser?

KARL LAGERFELD is said to be less than impressed with some of his Pirelli models, who have been posting images of themselves from the shoot on Twitter.
Several of the line-up - which is top secret but reportedly includes Heidi Mount, Natasha Poly, Iris Strubegger, Magdalena Frackowiak, Isabeli Fontana, Lara Stone and actress and Vogue cover girl Julianne Moore - have posted pictures of themselves and each other on Twitter, which were swiftly removed.
Lagerfeld has eschewed the usual beach location and has elected to photograph the girls in a studio in Paris, this season adding four male models in to the mix, Fashionologie reports. The calendar is set to be unveiled in Moscow in November, but before then Lagerfeld is planning to film one of his Pirelli girls, Heidi Mount, in a short film about Chanel's cruise collection in St Tropez. Let's hope she hasn't been Tweeting
Vogue.com

^ oh yeh i read that too.. he mustve been furious! haha..
when can we see the pics?!

IRIS?????!!!!! Maybe she's One of the four boys? :lol: :lol:

Heard Anja Rubik would be here too. YAY! :clap:

karl and co need to stop. every year the press releases images of the backstage (where the set, the models, preview of the pics) can be seen. not this year.

what is so secret this year? this is getting ridiculous..

^ i agree with you francy italy, that's karl's mundane, contemptuous, and literally unbearable side i guess..

I guess the cloak and dagger stuff creates buzz, but what was the damage of those couple of Twitter pictures? Heaven help Pirelli if the world knew (6 months ahead of time) who some of the models were going to be!! :rolleyes: (As if half the agencies and models in the world didn't know already...)

:heart: Anja, Magda, Natasha, Biaca, Lara, Isabeli, Iris :heart:

Great cast. Can't wait for the pics. I didn't like last pirelli. The concept was soooo boring. Hope Karl will deliver sth more interesting.

The last calendar was horrible. I really had no idea what T-Bone was even thinking during that whole shoot! :shock: :lol:

Unkle Karl is no Testino or Sorrenti but I trust that he has a vision and that he'll do a great job with the calendar.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Natasha, Magda, and Freja, should be interesting. :D

I'm wondering what kind of direction he will take with this more than anything, because the last few calendar's were shot on location

maybe the secret is that is a p*rno? lmao!

but freja is in it?! i thought she wasn't?

LOL a fashion p*rno! Maybe with Terry, but I think Karl is above that kind of thing. :lol:

i can already imagine it.. each girl is decked fully clothed and baptiste is going to be standing right next to them wearing nothing but a tire..

I bet it will be tackly.Probably in very contrasted black and white and he will find a way to feature this male models in the picture (even if its in the most random way,ie they in the back or even as a reflection in the girls eyes) because that's his idea of classy and they HAVE to be there and it doesn't matter if it's a calendar dedicated to woman's beauty,he likes men and he's shooting so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"