Project Runway Season 6

watch a stream live? difficult/impossible to find one. but if you want to stream it , you can do so on justin tv or ustream.

Thoughts on the premier episode, so if you haven't seen it... be ware of spoilers.

LMAO Ari. Aw, too bad about her. I'd love to see her stick around to see what kind of crazy she could do each week. Nobel peace price, haha. Oh, what a character. And how ironic that she's a total Sam Ronson look alike, with Lohan being a judge and all. I think Qristyl should've been eliminated. Her dress was just awful. Plus, unlike Ari's, it wasn't even a bit interesting. I don't even know what Michell was doing, but I'm kinda curious about him. Hopefully he'll show something better in the future.

As for the three winning designers... um, WHAT? I'd only agree with Ra'mon being up there. I guess Christopher's wasn't bad either. I liked the black part, but the ruffles totally killed the dress for me. If he had done something simple on the bottom, it would've been a winner. And I have no clue why Johnny was up there. That dress was neither pretty, nor done well. I don't understand what the judges saw there, because nobody would ever make a Best Dressed list in that potato sack. I thought Carol, Shirin or Irina would've been better choices for top three.

So I cant remember anyones names but I actually really liked the "nightgown" that almost lost. I liked the winning dress. I think the season might be a good one or at least better than bravo's fashion show.

Nicole Kidman was on the All Star special before the actual premiere.

Anything is better than Bravo's The Fashion Show.

It started off a little sappy with the drug story and blah blah but it was better toward the end.

The All Star Special was like going to opposite world.....the four finalists should have been the first to go.I liked Uli Herzner the best.....The whole time I was listening to the judges thinking "Am I watching the same show???" Sweet P Vaughn's collection was just plain weak and Daniel Vosovic's collection getting the wining nod was just crazy!!! He basicly stole 100,000 dollars.

Ari looks alot like Samanthat Ronson to me, sos strange.
and yes they dragged the whole drug story too long but other than than it's the same PR.

On the all star challenge I was so happy that Daniel V one. I wish Santino would have done a better collection because he should have one his own season.

They were going to give Dan V the win no matter what. Tim Gunn and PR is all up in Dan's business wanting some. :innocent: I mean really, one outfit consisted of a bubble skirt (still?) and tight t-shirt. You can get that at Forever 21. His restaurant dress was just silly. Korto was robbed and I wasn't even a fan of hers.

I honestly thought that eliminated girl was going to stay because she looked like Sam Ronson.

haha i thought the same thing regarding that girl looking like sam ronson with lindsey there. i was kind of underwhelmed from the first episode, usually the first challenge is much more interesting than this.

I read somewhere that Lifetime is going to stream the episodes online. I don't know if it's there already, but you can look around.

Also, I don't understand why Uli was in the bottom four in the all star show. She was top three for me along with Daniel and Korto. I don't know if I loved Daniel's collection as much as the judges did, but his red carpet dress was brilliant.

Some youtube member already uploaded the show.

Last edited by a moderator:
This bunch seems pretty lousy thus far... Everything was either safe or beyond hideous...
The Samantha Ronson look-a-like was nuts... so hilarious esp. due to Lohan's presence...

This bunch seems pretty lousy thus far... Everything was either safe or beyond hideous...

Agreed. The majority of the dresses were either one or two shades of the same gray. :blink:

i was well surprised about the elimination, i could've sworn she would stay just for entertainment

The outfits were pretty bad. the winning dress was the only decent one.
I'm still trying to find the All Stars episode online.

Thanks MyNameIs & Flasbang for posting the episodes, much appreciated. :flower:

anyone know where one can watch the project runway all-star episode that was on before the actual show? im curious to see their outfits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->