Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010

Sorry for all the posts. tFS has been really rude to me in the past 24 hours, so if a mod comes through hopefully they can delete it.

hmm i really think VS made the better choice with the Adri/Magda outfits. Adri looked REGAL in her newer outfit while Magda looked insanely sexy in her newer outfit. I dont think the two could have been accomplished if they didn't switch outfits. (my personal opinion of course) :smile:

it's so weird, in the still photo Jaquelyn Jablonski doesn't look bad at all. but in the footage from the pink segment, she looks so out of place. definitely did not have the energy for that segment.

OMG Adriana's stomp is epic. Now i don't know if that will be incorporated though cause that song used the F-bomb quite a lot so CBS will have to do major editing.

I think her stomp will be included because she was opening and nobody is performing (thank god) so they will have no reason to cut away. I wonder what they'll do about the F-bombs too. :lol: I also agree with you, Zann. I think Adriana looked amazing in both outfits, but the red outfit was practically made for her and she didn't need wings with the way she came out and killed it.

it's so weird, in the still photo Jaquelyn Jablonski doesn't look bad at all. but in the footage from the pink segment, she looks so out of place. definitely did not have the energy for that segment.

OMG Adriana's stomp is epic. Now i don't know if that will be incorporated though cause that song used the F-bomb quite a lot so CBS will have to do major editing.

I was thinking the same thing too, but back in '05 for Sexy Russian Babes, they used Drop It Like It's Hot and that song said the n-word so who knows.

Adam Levine standing up for Anne V is the cutest thing ever, loved that! hope they keep it for the final edit.

Adam reminded me of an over zealous mother watching her daughter for the first time appearing at a recital. Adam, just sit down you attention #$%@%!Personally, VS should spare us by not showing that moment and focus more on the models. Nothing against Adam (he's a wonderful artist) but if I want to see him, I'll Google him or go to his next concert. :wink:

The stomp does nothing for me, it looks like Adriana's shoe was loose and she is trying to get everything back in place - now if it was done for a couple of bars, then it would be :wub:... maybe (hopefully) that happened in the second show.

I was thinking the same thing too, but back in '05 for Sexy Russian Babes, they used Drop It Like It's Hot and that song said the n-word so who knows.

yeah the mix they used on the runway had the n word and the word "weed" in it.

but in the CBS version it was all edited out or they cut away from the runway to backstage when the words came up.

but then again in 2003, the last segment, they kept the n word in the CBS edit. but since this is the F word. I'm sure they will figure out something (NEW MUSIC!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember the F**k off in the 2003 show? They didn't bleep that out lol.

The pictures of the models and John Pfeiffer (I think) are tres cute. :bunny:

The length of this thread is causing server problems. Please restart as new thread. Thanks!

Previous Thread: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010 #1

For Runway and Backstage Photos (posted by model), see nothingless' posts starting here.
Note: there are lots and lots of pictures before this post.

------2010 VSFS SHOW INFO------

Segments:
1. Tough Love
2. Game On
3. Country Girls
4. Heavenly Bodies
5. Wild Things
6. PINK

Opening: Adriana in Tough Love segment
Closing: Chanel in PINK segment

Musical Guests:
Katy Perry and Akon

------ CAST LIST (34) ------

Angels and VS Supermodels:
Adriana Lima
Alessandra Ambrosio
Behati Prinsloo
Candice Swanepoel
Chanel Iman
Erin Heatherton
Lily Aldridge
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Non-Angels:

Anja Rubik
Anne Vyalitsyna
Caroline Winberg
Constance Jablonski
Edita Vilkeviciute
Emanuela de Paula
Fabiana Seprebom
Flavia Oliveira
Gracie Carvalho
Heloise Guerin
Isabeli Fontana
Izabel Goulart
Jacquelyn Jablonski
Jessica Stam
Julia Stegner
Karolina Kurkova
Katsia Damenkova
Laís Ribeiro
Lily Donaldson
Lindsay Ellingson
Liu Wen
Magdalena Frackowiak
Martha Streck
Maryna Linchuk
Selita Ebanks
Shannan Click

Source: nothingless (includes minor edits).

Music for the 2010 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

1. Segment "Tough Love":
· Plan B - Stay Too Long (Pendulum Remix)
2. Segment "Game On":
· LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out
· Lady GaGa - Bad Romance
· Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger
3. Segment "Country Girls":
· Jewel - What You Are
4. Segment "Heavenly Bodies":
· Akon - Angel
5. Segment "Wild Things":
· 30 Seconds To Mars - Vox Populi
6. Segment "PINK":
Katy Perry - California Gurls, Teenage Dream and Hot N' Cold

Source: VSHOLIC/VSfan88 via pen6693.

2010 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Segments and Models
(in order of appearance)

Tough Love
----------
Adriana
Lily D
Alessandra
Anja
Magdalena
Maryna
Rosie
Julia
Candice

Game On
-------
Erin
Izabel
Chanel
Karolina
Lais
Behati
Adriana
Liu
Shannan
Isabeli

Country Girls
-------------
Candice
Edita
Rosie
Ale
Lindsay
Lily A
Jessica
Maryna
Constance
Gracie
Anne

Heavenly Bodies
---------------
Chanel
Magdalena
Lily D
Anja
Izabel
Katsia
Martha
Flavia
Adriana
Candice
Julia

Wild Things
-----------
Alessandra
Rosie
Erin
Selita
Lais
Emanuela
Isabeli
Anne
Liu
Caroline
Karolina

PINK
----
Behati
Jessica
Lindsay
Edita
Shannan
Heloise
Fabiana
Maryna
Jacquelyn
Lily A
Constance
Chanel

Source: ThomasGrund (includes minor edits).

People were discussing the F words in the other thread, keep in mind that the show airs at 10:00pm most places with as early as 9pm. After that time CBS loosens it's restrains quite a bit, if you watch any shows after that time period most of them will have the f word and etc and it won't be edited out. It was one of the reasons the show was put at a later time slot along with it being lingerie.

I wonder if they are going to BLUR anything out. I mean come on, it's Lingerie.

2003 they had a nipple showing! and 2005 they showed plenty of booties :wink:

The new vieo is amazing!)) Behati is so funny :bounce:))) And Candice looks a little bit shy or embarassed, but still cute as always):(heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->