Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010

Rosie looked hot to me, yeah she did have that "I just woke up" look going, but it actually worked here. Her facial expressions are killer.

Edita seems so innocent, Lily Donaldson is gorgeous.

Adriana killed it with the stomp! Still wish the there was no pointing, but even with it, it was amazing. Extremely strong walk.

i just saw the pics in the back pages and behati looks more like a sexy lady than a cute girl these days! :heart:
and magdalena... wow :o

Liu Wen and Lily looks amazing
Selita should just stop her ghetto girl stuff or whatever...
can't wait to see Emanuela in motion, she looks sexy as hell!
But Rosie... what happened? she look quite bad! Transformers must be killing her...

I thought Selita looked good. This is for a TV taping, it has to be over the top. They're doing it for mainstream viewers. All the complaining about the pointing and the kissing and 'over the top antics' is kind of dumb since this show isn't made just for fashion people/this forum. It's being broadcast to millions of viewers and they have to keep everyone's attention. I'm going to be in the minority and say that Liu Wen looked terribly out of place, at least in the "Wild Things" segment. They should have put her in Pink instead of there.

^ I think in Selita's case, since she only had one outfit, she wanted to get as much in as possible lol

ok. after watching the video -- my one MAJOR COMPLAINT is that the lighting is too bright over the audience. i don't wanna see who's in the front row. it should be pitch black in the room, except for the wild lights focused on the runway. the girls stand out SO much more then. now, it's like they're just walking beside the audience, with very little separation. not. a. fan.

Edita's walk was meh but her face was SO BEAUTIFUL! :HEART:

yeah I am not sure I like it or not
she did something weird at the end of the runway
she was cute but she looked so fragile
maybe the wings were to heavy for her to pose

VSfan88 posted this list on VSHOLIC

1. Segment "Tough Love":
· Plan B - Stay Too Long (Pendulum Remix)
2. Segment "Game On":
· LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out
· Lady GaGa - Bad Romance
· Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger
3. Segment "Country Girls":
· Jewel - What You Are
4. Segment "Heavenly Bodies":
· Akon - Angel
5. Segment "Wild Things":
· 30 Seconds To Mars - Vox Populi
6. Segment "PINK":
Katy Perry - California Gurls, Teenage Dream and Hot N' Cold

Read more: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010 - Page 248 - the Fashion Spot http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f9...ion-show-2010-a-114047-248.html#ixzz15XCpMYyz

Could someone please upload that Adriana video somewhere else than youtube, so that us non-US residents could watch it as well? Thank you :flower:

Selita should just stop her ghetto girl stuff or whatever...
What is it about Selita's walk makes you think "ghetto girl," I know you threw in "or whatever," but still? BTW, I don't think that there is anything wrong with having a ghetto girl vibe, I just don't see it applying to this model in this situation, so enlighten me please.

I think Selita pose is good ! Better than her last year turn pose at romantic journey. Lily D is a real gorgeous in the runway. She have to get full screen time !

ok. after watching the video -- my one MAJOR COMPLAINT is that the lighting is too bright over the audience. i don't wanna see who's in the front row. it should be pitch black in the room, except for the wild lights focused on the runway. the girls stand out SO much more then. now, it's like they're just walking beside the audience, with very little separation. not. a. fan.

absolutely!!! i thought i was the only one noticing!!!B)

Thank God Selita got just one outfit, I don't get her, she's beautiful but NO!,
and doing that tacky movement with her hand always at the end of the runway UGHH!
I'm in shock with Lily's body I thought she was to skinny, but no, she looked really sexy
also I'm surprised by Magadalena, she also looked amazing! can't wait to see the show!

BTW, I don't think that there is anything wrong with having a ghetto girl vibe, I just don't see it applying to this model in this situation, so enlighten me please.

hard to explain but I think for the past 2 years she have that little something that was bugging me about Noemie Lenoir. Let's say I usually like when model tone it down and now Selita slapping her finger or this year pose are everything but attractive to me (even if, like Noemie, she is stunning)

Every model was doing it "over the top" in this show since that's what they're told to do, so every model should be "everything but attractive" right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->