Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010

I don't think Lily D was that great at all, she didn't look like she wanted to be there at all. As much of a buzz Katsia brought up she should definitely get a better look next year if they even keep her. Magdalena rocked it, I'm still in shock at how amazing she is and it definitely put her on my radar. Lais and Gracie as well, they were subtle but still extremely gorgeous and my friends that watched the show with me were asking about those two. Martha actually surprised me I thought she was cute!

I`m not so impressed with Katsia and Martha....the only new girl in the show that I really enjoyed to watch was Magdalena - she has everything to be at the VS show - amazing body, great energy.
I was disapointed with Lily D. She looked good, but I had a feeling that she was sooo bored.
And what about Katsia....she is very beautiful girl with stunning body, but for me she was rather forgettable. Like one more blonde girl at the VSFS. Boring - and at the show and in the commercial. When there is Candice, Rosie, Erin, (I`m not a fan, but still....if VS loves her I can get it) I don`t think VS needs Katsia.
And I`d love to see Lais againg, I hope she can add a little bit more energy and she will be great for the show. Even this eyar she was amazing in Wild Thing segment.

Agreed on Katsia. Massive thumbs down from me. She didn't stand out at all, and she falls flat when compared to the blondes they already have in Candice, Erin, Doutzen, Rosie with her Transformers dye job, and even Lindsay E who doesn't seem to be a supermodel anymore but is still a regular catalog model. Plus I think Madgalena looks too much like Miranda, and Miranda is way better as a VS model.

For newcomers I only liked Constance and Gracie in the show.

Maryna stood out and was the best model of VSFS 2010 for me hands down. Powerful, strong, sexy, sensual. No making faces/handsup/iheartu needed. Each VSFS Maryna does smth that totally stands out lol. ( spanking in vsfs 2008, rocked the weird yellow wings 2009, hair flip and balloon punch 2010) Definitely a keeper and a must have in VSFS as well as VS catalogues. Among all blondes they have now Maryna and Candice are my faves by far.

Isabeli was another stand out of the show.

Then Magda/Lily D. In that order.

I agree on Katsia ^^ May be she just needs time and practising and more model work but so far not impressed at all, sorry to say that :(

You guys think so? I seriously couldn't keep my eyes off of her! I think if she's given the chance to shine she will look utter amazing and blow the other blondes out of the water (except for maybe Candice). Katsia > Erin

I liked Lily D cuz she kept the class in the show. If every girl was extremely over the top it would be too much. Plus, it was her first show. Remember Abbey Lee in 2008? She was so simple and now she's like the new Angela, lol!

Rosie needs to go back to brunette ASAP. She looks too forced as a blonde, the brunette made her more mysterious. Same with Edita.

for the new comers my highlights were Madga and Gracie
The ok girls were Lily (really nice but could have done more), Constance (usually rooting for her as french but she is quite bland for VS, she is ok for pink though) and Lais (impressed me on the wild thing pictures but not so much in motion)
the "please not next year": JAC (even for pink I don't wanna see her again), Katsia (I did not even notice her)

Newcomer definitely goes to Lily D for me ! She's so amazing, her classic look, she has the body, she know how to show her personality without those all-over hands movement. Amazing !

but what a fake one... hehe
I used to like her too but something was really wrong this year with her

Talking about Julia... What i thought was really wrong with her was the metallic corset. It was so tight and went down so low i'm just so amazed she managed to walk with that! It also looked kind of heavy... And well since the other outfit was so horrendous and also so tight we couldn't even see her belly... lol i'm not making excuses, but that really hit me during the show.

The worst:
Anja... come on, what's she doing here? Her walk looks awful, so does her body and she looks sooooo bored! Cheer up girl, it's VSFS!!! But no... Let's keep the zombie stare!

Katy Perry I can't remember exactly when, but i remember i saw her lip singing. Bad, bad..

What i liked:
Magda Big surprise, great energy, she rocked it!!
Behati in something different than PINK! She's awesome!

Out of nowhere: In Pink segment, Lindsay tries to move her hips... The way she just can't is so funny! :smile:

I know i'm pretty late but i've just been able to watch the show, thanks to internet problems.

Talking about Julia... What i thought was really wrong with her was the metallic corset. It was so tight and went down so low i'm just so amazed she managed to walk with that! It also looked kind of heavy... And well since the other outfit was so horrendous and also so tight we couldn't even see her belly... lol i'm not making excuses, but that really hit me during the show.

The worst:
Anja... come on, what's she doing here? Her walk looks awful, so does her body and she looks sooooo bored! Cheer up girl, it's VSFS!!! But no... Let's keep the zombie stare!

Katy Perry I can't remember exactly when, but i remember i saw her lip singing. Bad, bad..

What i liked:
Magda Big surprise, great energy, she rocked it!!
Behati in something different than PINK! She's awesome!

Out of nowhere: In Pink segment, Lindsay tries to move her hips... The way she just can't is so funny! :smile:

I know i'm pretty late but i've just been able to watch the show, thanks to internet problems.

Well I was at the show and she def didn't lip singing! So maybe it what cbs did after that makes it look like that...

Yeah CBS always does voice overs when they actually air it.

And minimoon, how long is the show in RL? Is it a lot longer? How'd you get to go! lol

Well I was at the show and she def didn't lip singing! So maybe it what cbs did after that makes it look like that...
Minimoon, I meant to ask you, how did the edited version compare to the live version? Which segments were the audience favorites at the taping you attended? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

My bad then! I had to download the show to watch it, maybe somewhere in all the way the show made it came wrong ^_^

Lily...:wub: I thought it was an angel. SO beautiful!

And may I ask who is "Manu"? She was mentioned in this thread many times.

oh, and I had to laugh when I saw Gerard Butler's face. He definitely liked what he saw.:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
^well Fabiana's only new to VS, she's been modeling for a while. if I'm not mistaken, a while back (mid 2000s) she's even walked some of the blue chip shows like Chanel, Dolce & Gabanna, Versace, etc.

yet another very underrated beauty. but I hope to start seeing her more with VS. I hope they pick up more models with womanly bodies.

Fabiana is not new to vs as in catalogue but she may be new to vsfs. Regradless she does not do anything for me so won't mind her absence next time. There are much better models with curves and personality there anyway.

i think it would help if they didn't put blonds back to back on the runway, cause after a while they start looking the same. Heavenly Bodies is the worst offender there.

I got really confused with all the blonds. KK I recognized, obviously, and Erin.. I guess. Then it got blurry :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->